We offer a range in consultation services to help organisations improve their efficiency and skills:
Develop strategy and policy
Deliver better Governance ~ through:
- Governance and structural reviews
- Mergers and group structures
- Involving tenants in governance
- Value for money reviews ~ helping to reduce costs and find efficiencies
Self assessment and review:
- Helping organisations demonstrate social value and regulatory compliance.
Our range of consultancy services include:
Working with boards and senior staff to help set overall directions and governance framework for the organisation to help you achieve your objectives.
We can conduct an in-depth review of any aspect of your strategy, this can be conducted in-house or on an away day setting. Additionally we offer Project Management support and services, to ensure successful delivery of your services, projects, or activities. We are used to dealing with complex project management projects and we are able to help co-ordinate teams of associate consultants and advisers, to get the best from them and make things work for you.
This is a core part of our work and one we have become acknowledged leaders in.
- Governance review: we have developed a governance benchmark tool
- Provision of independent advice to boards and chairs
- Board Appraisal and review frameworks
- Help with renewal and succession planning
- Help with board selection and recruitment.
- Chairs crisis line
- Board member recruitment, induction and training
- Board member pay whether to remunerate board members, and setting/reviewing remuneration levels
- Board appraisal - individual and collective
- Help with reviewing and redrafting governance procedures and documentation
- Workshop and away-day presentation and facilitation.