Go! Round Table Meetings at regional centres
Positively benefit from meeting regularly with Governance Officer colleagues in other organisations to discuss hot topics e.g :
- the current issues and challenges the sector faces
- problem solving using the collective experience and expertise including BDA's,
- what good governance looks like
- share, polices procedures and best practice
- training on topics directly relevant to your role . E.g. time management.
Example agenda from a recent meeting
Go! Round Table meeting
Your chance to meet, network, learn and share with the Governance support workers in and outside your region.
9.30 am Arrivals, Coffee and Networking
10.00 am Introductions and Welcome
10.10 am Round the Table
Our usual session to identify the current workloads and challenges of those present to see if we can help each other with them during the day.
10:15 am Morning Coffee
11.30 am Workshop session, Coping with 4% cuts in rents, what does it mean for you?
12.45 pm 2 Course Lunch in the hotel Dining Room
1.45 pm Workshop session
Time management for Governance Officers
2.45 pm Afternoon Tea
3.00 pm Can we fix it – Yes we can! Top tips and ideas from the group on this morning’s challenges
Round Table closing session
4.00 pm Session end