Save time and money by using this template to produce a good governance guide and handbook for your organisation. This is essential for board staff and tenants.
The template allows you to incorporate your own organisational information such as your rules, memorandum and articles, adopted code of governance and other key policies. Customise our templates for your own use.
Yvonne Atkinson, author of the guide and Director of BDA, states: "A template for everything: it explains what the board needs to know, customised for your individual organisation".
The handbook includes the following to help you build your own Governance guide or handbook:
- What is the purpose of good Governance?
- Organisations 's Vision and Values
- Board & Committee meetings
- Appointment of board members and succession planning
- Standing down from the board
- Payment and expenses for board members
- Conflicts and Declarations of Interest
- Reviewing board performance
- Engagement with customers and stakeholders & accountability
- Performance management
- Risk management, health and safety
- Governance review
This guide is available in Microsoft Word, PDF and Web format for downloading. Once purchased unlimited copying and printing is permitted within your organisation. So it is well worth the price at £145 plus VAT.