1 May 2019 - Central Manchester
(if you can not make this date but are interested in the training please express an interest as we are looking to run it again)
Influence & Persuasion
Do you sometimes need Board Members and senior staff to do things that are not at the top of their list of priorities, but are at the top of yours? For example: attend training, get reports to you for circulation, completing DOIs, accepting invites, or letting you know availabilities? If so, then this one-day course is for you.
Topics covered will include:
- What’s the problem? A round-up of exasperating examples
- Influencing Styles – some top tips and common pitfalls
- Personality Types – which influencing techniques to use with whom
- Power Dynamics – what to do when tips and techniques don’t work
- Win-win – achieving positive outcomes
- Case Study – an opportunity to put insights into practice
- Plenty of time for discussion and questions
- Follow-up: that all-important bit of making sure what you learn on the course makes life easier back at work!
The day will offer you increased insight into the psychological dynamics of influencing leaders, practical tools for getting things done, and support in following through.
How and where will the course be run?
This is a one-day course with an email follow-up element. We plan to run it in Manchester on 1 May 2019, plus are looking for expressions of interest for other dates/areas of the country.
Course Leader: Gill Coombs has 20 years’ experience of running leadership, communication and influencing workshops in private, public and charitable sector organisations. She is also an experienced coach and mediator.
For more details, to book, or to register interest contact: Alice Pearce or ring on 07854 337092 (please leave a message so we are often out on the road)
This full day training course, including the 'follow up' will be £395 plus VAT. It will include a two-course lunch in the restaurant and the usual break-time refreshments
Go! Members can get 10% discount on this price. Want to be a Go! member?
The Annual subscription to become a Member of Go! is £150.00 (plus VAT)