Boards are responsible for managing and appraising the CEO. Key questions the Chair and Board need to ask is about CEO appraisals are:
- How does appraising the CEO fit with the organisation’s strategic plan?
- When is it best to appraise the CEO?
- Who appraises the CEO?
- How do we appraise the CEO: Is there an agreed process
- How do we gather feedback on the CEO’s performance
- How do we measure the CEO’s performance?
- What questions could be should we ask in the appraisal?
- How do we set and agree CEO performance indicators and development plans?
We know from talking to chairs that whether the organisation's current approach is optimal can be a cause of anxiety to many chairs and boards.
You will find the answers to these questions by joining our expert on line webinar to discuss this. Organisations often prefer for the webinar to take place confidentially between the chair of the board and chair of the remuneration committee.
We at the Board Development Agency have perfected the e-learning webinar over the last 3 years. From the comfort of your home or office and at a convenient time you can join a live interactive and visual webinars. It saves time and money.
In house confidential cost on £120 plus VAT. You can’t afford to get this appraisal wrong for so little.