Governance Support Staff Training
Junior Governance Support Officer Training (Including Support)
Learn the skills you need to be the best governance officer you can be.
Do you have (or are you) a governance officer / administrator who could do with help and support to learn more about the role and governance? When you are new to the sector, or new to the role there is a lot to learn and in the ever busy, working from home environment this can be hard. Maybe you feel you need to:
- learn more about the ‘bigger picture’ (who regulates the sector, Companies House, Charity Commission etc.),
- the reasons why you do the things you do every day,
- know more about how other organisations do things, best practice and what’s been tried and tested,
- generally, feel more confident in their/your role.
If this sounds like you or a member of your team then contact us now.
With this 4-month program we can give you the skills and confidence to be more efficient and excel within your organisation and give you the support needed while working from home.
The scheme includes:
- 1 day training course (delivered online during current situation*) for Governance support officers. (This training can be purchased separately at a price of £450 plus VAT).
- 1-2-1 support from a member of the BDA
- Access to 6 webinars of your choice, from our wide catalogue for example:
○ Asset Management in Housing (11 February 2021)
○ Roles and Responsibilities of Directors (16 September 2020)
○ What is Good Governance (26 September 2019)
○ The role of the Audit Committee (16 January 2020)
○ Regulation in England, Wales or Scotland (as appropriate: November 2020)
○ Introduction to Financial Reporting (November 2019)
- Membership of the Go! Network for 4 months, including bi weekly Go! surgeries
The complete package is only £650 plus VAT, approximately a 35% discount on the normal price of all of these products.
Call us now for more details or to register your interest 07854 337092 or email email@example.com