Do you have (or are you) a Governance Officer/Administrator who could do with help and support to learn more about your role and Governance?
When you are new to the sector, or new to the role there is a lot to learn and in the ever busy, working from home environment this can be hard. Maybe you feel you need to:
- learn more about the ‘bigger picture’ (who regulates the sector, Companies House, Charity Commission etc.),
- the reasons why you do the things you do every day,
- know more about how other organisations do things, best practice and what’s been tried and tested,
- generally, feel more confident in their/your role.
If this sounds like you or a member of your team then contact us for help
With this 4-month program we can give you/them the support needed and give you/them the skills and confidence to be more efficient and excel within your organisation.
The package includes:
- 1 day training course (delivered online during current situation*) for Governance support officers. More details here. Starting 13 September. This training can be purchased separately at a price of £450 plus VAT).
- 1-2-1 support from a member of the BDA
- Access to 6 webinars of your choice, from our wide catalogue for example:
- Asset Management in Housing (11 February 2021)
- Roles and Responsibilities of Directors (16 September 2020)
- What is Good Governance (26 September 2019)
- The role of the Audit Committee (16 January 2020)
- Regulation in England, Wales or Scotland (as appropriate: November 2020)
- Introduction to Financial Reporting (November 2019)
- Membership of the Go! Network for 4 months, including bi weekly Go! surgeries
Fee – The complete package is only £650 plus VAT, around a 35% discount on the normal price of all of these products.